Sunday, June 20, 2010

WHEN The Baby Is Here

Hard to say who is most anxious for the cria to arrive, Miss Cierra, Carol Reigh, or me. Probably 2/3. Miss Cierra is a proven mother, so she will decide when the time is right. No, the baby is NOT here yet, but when she is, I am rehearsing Carol's list of instructions. They make sense BUT terrify me. You'll see why.
The Baby is Here

This seems like a good time to share a video about the birth of a cria from Karen Brant. Karen is a member of a Great Pyrenees Community GPC and this dog breed just might be my next dog, thanks to Karen. And as soon as I finish this post, I am requesting membership in that Ning. I found the video on Teri Conroy's post, a blog (and website) I follow with interest because I learn so much about farmlife from her.


Find more videos like this on Great Pyrenees Community GPC







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment