Monday, April 18, 2011

BHLF Open Barn 2011: Mark Your Calendars, Save the Dates

Enjoy an escape to Llama Land ~ Walk a Llama
If you have never been to an Open Barn, Carol Reigh's Buck Hollow Llama Farm's weekend is a great place to begin. Join us for a beautiful day in the country. Meet the most socialized llamas ever. Take them for a walk, watch some videos, enjoy the vendors and their hand-made and eco-green wares. Breathe in fresh air, socialize, eat a picnic lunch (you must bring your own) under the shade trees. Linger, learn, and fall in love with the wonderful world of llamas. Saturday and Sunday, May 21 and 22 from 10 - 5. No admission charge. We hope to see you there.

For a glimpse into a BHLF Open Barn, enjoy this video from last year's event.



Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest
    but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. All the best

    Here is my web blog how to refinance a car With bad credit
    Also see my site > fha bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pal and myself have been reasoning about an topic equivalent to
    this 1! Now I experience that I was appropriate. lol!
    determined you as a fave so ill; be back :D

    My web-site :: rhode island vacation

    ReplyDelete