Sunday, August 30, 2009

Difficult Decisions

So many decisions. Bodacious in the front, looking at a llama with no head (not really, just not showing). Llamas are curious, and Bodacious lives up to her name.

SP is behind Bodacious. She sets up perfectly all the time. What lovely girls.

Maria (pronounced like the song about the wind, long i) seems so plain but is a sweetheart.

SF (I should remember what the initials stand for but do not) is a beauty. Love the markings. Love the lines.

Et Cetera, aka Etc. is older but so similiar to my Tess. Hard to say no to.

But the winner, at least for now, is Et Cetera. She's at the farm, and she's ours! And yes, we love her lots. She's one of "the girls."


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs
    use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code
    with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    My homepage pirater un compte facebook

    ReplyDelete